Cobble it together and gobble it up!

Monday 25 July 2011

We heart maps!

If our family likes anything, it is a good look at a map! Many an hour have been spent that way. I didn't get it when I first married into this motley crew but now i am as much of a sucker for it as the rest of them!
So, as our sister and brother in-law and their two boys are moving far, far away to the south of France to fulfill their dream, I decided to make this as a house warming pressie. I had seen something very similar in 'not on the highstreet.com' and I'm afraid it was just too easy to copy. It features nine of the place they have lived in various map types, with a special big heart for their dream home.
I hope they have a wonderful time building their ideal home, and wish them lots of luck. We will miss them a great deal, but I can't wait to go and visit and knock down a wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...