Cobble it together and gobble it up!

Sunday 10 July 2011

Saturday Family Breakfast - Mouse Pancakes

I think I am getting a little unhealthily obsessed with making food into the shape of animals but hey-ho! Maybe I'll grow out of it soon. 

But in the meantime, Saturday's Family Breakfast featured Mouse Pancakes!

I intended on them being teddy bears but they looked a lot more like mice in the end.They werem ade with standard American Pancake mix just make 4 pancakes at the same time per person. One bigger, two medium and then one a bit smaller than those but oval shape for the nose. I microwaved a spoonful of nutella for a few seconds so make it pour-able, then spooned that on for the nose, inside of the ears and eyes. I added 2 raisins to the eyes and some jam for a mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...