Cobble it together and gobble it up!

Monday 16 January 2012

Ollie's birthday party - something to keep me busy now Xmas is over!

It is Ollie's 6th birthday soon and I agreed to do a party this year, seeing as how I couldn't last year and we might be new to an area again next year.
He requested a superhero party. But I'm not keen on all the heavily branded stuff so I decided to do it in a more homespun, personal imaginative way rather than just buying a load of Spiderman/Batman stuff. 
I think I am also feeling a little lost without the Xmas chaos and in need of a creative goal. But I may also have gone a bit mad!!!!!
It's a long list of things I need to make and do but he seems really excited about it all so I can't back out now!
Here is the invitation I made. I also did a little thing on you tube to help build up the idea of a super hero training camp, it also seemed a good way to let them know not to come in Batman outfits and to tell the parents I don't intend to do a whole party tea just cake and things. 
More posts will follow with other details for the party.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...