Cobble it together and gobble it up!

Thursday 12 January 2012

Homemade Gift No.4 - Hairclip organiser

I made this gift for my nieces, mainly because I wanted to buy them loads of cute little hairclips and thought that would be a bit boring to open and a bit of a bind for my sister to find somewhere to put. So I made this so they can add all their other hair clips to it and hang it on their wall with them all ordered and organised and in one place.
I used a frame from a picture I got in a charity shop. I took out the middle glass, picture and backing and painted the frame pink. I staple-gunned ribbons in colours that coordinate with their bedroom in vertical stripes. I did a stripe for red, pink, orange, yellow & brown, green, blue & purple. I also put a hook on with a couple of necklaces hanging and used a pipe cleaner (which can be unhooked from the top) to put hairbands on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...