Cobble it together and gobble it up!

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Kids' Pants Peg bags



I know these aren't very well made! I had to bend the coat hangers to fit the size of the scraps of material I had, and I should have hemmed the opening on Max's bag but they still served the function I desired! The boys' chest of drawers was getting completely rammed so I popped down to the charity shop and picked up a lovely 1950's one for £20 and moved the dressing up blanket box upstairs to make space for it. So despite getting a new chest of drawers things were still a bit cramped so I made these peg bags to keep their underpants in. It works better than having them in the drawer because they were always muddled up with other things like belts, gloves, socks etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...