Cobble it together and gobble it up!

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Strictly Come Dancing Surprise Party!

This weekend was my sister's surprise 30th birthday party. So now I can post freely without fear of giving the game away! 
As usual I had a few creative ideas up my sleeves that I just couldn't stop myself making! 
First I made some judges paddles. I envisioned everyone holding them up as she walked in. A bit cruel but as the older sister I feel I am entitled! So I made these out of cardboard, spray painted the fronts gold and silver with a bit of extra glitter. I painted the backs black and then using a homemade template sprayed the number 30 on the front using black spray paint, for speed. They didn't have the most perfect finish but they got the point across!!!

They also doubled as fans for the entire evening as a bonus!
More strictly party posts to follow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...