Cobble it together and gobble it up!

Monday 17 June 2013

My new 'therapy' w.c.!

I had been collecting sayings I like on Pinterest for ages and had no idea what to do with them. At the same time I was trying to think what to do to make the downstairs w.c. more interesting. I was hoping to go eccentric and then it struck me I could put them on the wall. I drew frames around the print outs with a permanent marker.
I love the result. It serves as a place to escape and read some phrases to 'restock' me for my next few hours with the mayhem that is looking after three young boys. I also hope it serves to 'indoctrinate' the children with positive messages. And I also love finding out which phrases have stuck in guests minds. It doubles up as a good excuse for however long they have spent in the loo!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...