Cobble it together and gobble it up!

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Fun things to do for when the boys get back from school - Duplo puzzle- ing clue.


This was another idea I found on a late night pinterest hunt. (See my pinterest board entitled Teach, Play love - my boys here for original source)
Today seemed like a great opportunity to actually do this rather than letting it fester, unacheived on the pin board. A parcel arrived for them so I quickly built a duplo tower, stuck some paper on with pritt stick, wrote my clue and then cut the paper on the brick joins so that they separated into a puzzle.
The boys were so excited to find something so fun out of the blue and even more excited when they realised it was a clue! And then when they found the 'surprise' (a box of lego from the internet, paid for with Olly's birthday money!) - well the roof nearly lifted! Great fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...